- Data Set Title: California Language Archive
- Primary Data Collector: various
- Description: A catalog and online archive of the indigenous languages of California, western North America, and the Americas.
- Data and Document Types: field notes, papers, audio recordings.
- Topics: prehistory, linguistics, song and music,
- Discipline: linguistic
- Region: California, Western United States
- Country: United States
- Nature of Collection: physical collections at Berkeley Language Center, Phoebe Hearst Museum of Anthropology, UC- Berkeley Dept of Linguistics; also online site with digital holdings
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.