- Name of Archive: Bibliothèque Éric-de-Dampierre
- Description of Archive: the library preserves and provides access to anthropological archives produced by some of the French ethnologists from 1930 to 1990. Archive collections and the publications they inspired are gathered together in order to enable a renewed, comprehensive approach to ethnology and its history.
Methodological research has been developed around the questions of the use, the re-use, and the “return” of field materials
- Data and Document Types: fieldnotes, manuscripts, photographs, partly digitalized
- Discipline: Anthropology, Ethnology, Ethnomusicology
- Location of Archive: Nanterre (92), France
- Archive Language: French
- Notes: Part of Laboratoire d'ethnologie et de sociologie comparative (CNRS, Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense) a research center founded by Eric de Dampierre in 1967.
- The library is member of the consortium Archives des ethnologues