- Data Set Title: David Ames' research
- Primary Data Collector: David W. Ames
- Data and Document Types: correspondence, fieldnotes, newspapers, notes, reports, transcripts
- Topics: cattle herders, environment, Hausa, music, Native American culture, pastoralists, social organization
- Discipline: Anthropology, Ethnomusicology, Sociology
- Region: Africa, North America
- Country: Gambia, Nigeria, Senegal
- Nature of Collection: Physical holdings at the Hoover Institution and the University of Wisconsin
- Finding Aid: http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt4n39r86v/, http://beta.worldcat.org/archivegrid/?q=%28%22Indians+of+North+America%0A%22%29+AND+archivesort%3A%22University+of+Wisconsin%2C+Green+Bay+-+Cofrin+Library%22
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.